Within the framework of the "eTwinning" project, the competition for "The most creative project of the year" on the topic "Education in a different learning environment" is launched.
The main goal of the competition is to develop a joint educational project involving at least 2 European countries within the framework of the "eTwinning" project and to develop international cooperation. "eTwinning" teachers can join the competition. The requirements for participation in the competition are as follows:
• The theme of the project should correspond to the annual theme of "eTwinning" and should focus on pedagogical innovation and modern teaching methods;
• The plan, purpose and expected results of the project should be clearly reflected;
• Teachers from at least 2 European countries should be involved in the project;
• The project should be based on the national curriculum;
• Student research should be included in project activities and planning;
• Application of information technologies in the project should be clearly visible.
Acceptance of projects to participate in the competition will be carried out on November 4-30. The teacher filling out the application form (https://forms.office.com/r/zi4fEDxi9U) must be the founder of the project. The application form is open until November 30 at 23:59.
It should be noted that the project leader who won the competition will be awarded at the regional conference held this year.