The evaluation process of educational projects implemented in the framework of the eTwinning program for the 2021-2022 academic year has been completed. In total, under the program, Azerbaijani teachers participated in 4445 projects with their European colleagues. According to the rules set by the European central support service of the project, teachers can apply for completed projects and earn National Quality Labels. The National Quality Label is an award given to the quality of the individual work of each teacher reflected on the platform in joint integrative projects. In the current year, 858 projects were submitted to the competition by Azerbaijani teachers.
Award-winning teachers will continue the competition for the European Quality Label and the European Award at the next stage. The projects submitted for the National Quality Label were evaluated based on the following criteria:
· The plan, purpose and expected results of the project should be clearly reflected;
· The project should be based on subject curricula of general education;
· Student research should be included in project activities. It is important to have a product based on mutual cooperation and collaboration between teachers and students;
· The project should respond to pedagogical creativity;
· The application of e-learning resources should be clearly visible in the project.
It should be noted that the "eTwinning" project is a part of the Continuous Education Program of the European Union and is implemented by the Bureau on ICT for Education under the Ministry of Science and Education. The main goal of the project is to increase communication between local teachers and students with their European colleagues, to create opportunities for cooperation, in the direction of the development of education.