eTwinning Plus organizes various seminars, conferences and professional development programs for teachers participating in the project. eTwinning Plus Azerbaijan is announcing a competition for onsite trainings to be held for the first 6 months of 2019.
The participant elections consists of 2 stages and the rules are as follows:
Ø Stage 1
· Act as an eTwinner for at least 1 year;
· Have at least 5 projects (active and closed together);
· Have certain communication skills in English;
· Have the ability of working in eTwinning portal.
Any eTwinning teacher who meets the criteria listed may apply for onsite trainings.
Ø Stage 2
· PSA defines the initial score for each applicant;
· Teachers with certain initial score are invited to the interview with the working group established under the Ministry of Education;
· Selected teachers become eligible to participate in onsite training respectively.
It should be noted that these kind of onsite trainings are organized in one of the member countries and they usually last for 2-3 days. All costs of the trips are met by the budget of eTwinning grant project signed by the Bureau on ICT for Education.
You can apply here.